Friday, July 17, 2009

concept photo shoot ^^

It's my 1st time to do a photo shoot as a photographer and make-up artist. Well, of course not a professional one. haha! Yoyo and I was bored so I decided to do a concept shoot for her. It was quite fun tho, and we loved it!! :P

I love to take photos and I will definitely get a proper camera sooner or later. Well, share the photos with ya'll Excuse for all photos are taken by a digital camera and I dunno much about Photoshop so could not edit the color of photos well :p... And I will improve myself...^^

Anyway, Welcome all comments... ^^

Model: Yoyo
Make-up artist and hair stylist: Zeyi ^^
Photographer: Zeyi
Camera: Sony T71 digital camera


Just done eye make-up for her. She was trying to act like a cat!! haha

Doesn't she look like a Korean model? :p

This is my favourite photo. Sorry for the background as I don't know much PS skills yet, couldn't edit it better. :p


My idea with tissue and knife. What is that supposed to mean? lol

Love yoyo's facial expression :p

My model and me...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com