Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm just a cam whore

Most of the girls are cam whores...I'm sure!! And I'm the extreme one...LOL... I love cameras, just don't know if camera loves me as well?! :D

I take a lot of photos of myself, my family, friends, places I go, food I have and so on. As time is just like one second, but photos keep memories which is forever. I love to remember everything in my life; I love to see myself grow up each year; I love to see where I've been; I love to see each year's different fashion; I love to see so much more and they are all from my photo albums that I took.

So why not to be a cam whore? It helps you to remember so many things at past. All photos are going to be priceless when you are old and look at them. Photos are just so important to me. I definitely could not live without a camera. ^^

Well, actually today I brought Chanel for grooming. Once again, I asked the groomer to shave all her hair besides her head. Chanel was so scared of grooming and it's definitely hard for groomers...LOL! I guess my baby thinks she looks ugly after shaving her hair since she looks upset even now...:D She needs style too but sorry baby, it's too hot here so mommy has to do it... :p

Meanwhile, I went to take IC photo for Beach Honey audition on 4th July...Well, luckily it's not so ugly as I think it will be... :p

Anyway, enjoy my narcisistic photos...^^











My IC photo for Beach Honey audition...Not that bad huh?! ;)

Chanel was so scared of grooming. Poor baby

This dog was scared me by his barking...He's huge...

After grooming, I brought Chanel Belle for shopping. She was still moody of her being bald...lol

I was trying to make her happy but still, she wasn't...(It's ok baby, your hair will grow again very soon...:p)

4 comments:

  1. my Jojo got her hair shaved last month and she was upset..obviously..haha!=)

    but now she looks so much better and cute..^^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well girl and camera cant take them away from one another hehehe lol

    and hey about ur hair i think i like the first extension u got

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Farah: the 1st extension?? which one??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Lui From FacebookJuly 8, 2009 at 5:49 AM

    awww poor chanel :)

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com