Saturday, July 11, 2009

I love this Summer Holiday ^^

This summer holiday is really my best one. I never had such a full schedule but this time I'm busy and tired everyday, yet happy!!

People who knows me will know that I hate excersing and being sweaty. I can tell you that I sweat so much which I could never had even in a year... But I'm really happy as my routine had been changed since then... Quite a healthy life now... :p

This summer holiday, I think I'm lucky as I met one super nice girl YOYO and her family. They're from Shanghai and they treat me like own family member. Yoyo is a sweet person. She's just like my lil sister since she's only 16 year-old... wow, I'm so old compare with her. hehehehe!!

Anyway, gonna share some photos with ya'll...XOXO ^^

Our dance instructor of Beach Honey Shanghai. She was the 1st runner-up last year. She's from Beijing. Love her shoes!! :P

With my darling Yoyo. Going to practice!!

Going to practice again...

An adorable Korean restaurant with cartoon posters :p

This drink is something like Liang Cha.

I burned myself with a cig by mistaken. It shows a LOVE shape! cute!! :p

Some Korean style rice!!

Korean style

The ice-cream from Cold stone Creamery. The guy is crushing the ice-cream with biscuits...

We ordered green tea flavor!! It's so damn NICE

Yo Yo and her dearest parents in front of METRO ( A market---kinda like Ikea ) which is owned by French.

Waitress??

Actually they are pizza plates but we take them as Ping-pong. lol

This room is colder than a frdige. It's for keeping fresh meat, yougurt, milk etc... Metro provides jacket for us to wear...

Metro Shanghai!

Things we love to eat! :p

My darling yougurt!! hahaha

Bought a handphone case and cute bear for my G1...love Pink! ^^

Cute? :p

Belt from H & M...

My favorite poodle in grooming

Love this color of poodle

Old English sheepdog. He looks huge but dumb. lol...Yet cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com