Tuesday, July 14, 2009

For the loser...( + Beach Honey official photos of mine)

Today after meeting my step-sister who I haven't seen for 6 years and back to the Beach Honey training but there is someone really irritated. You know I love everyone who leaves comments for me on my blog, so I've been tolerant and patient to the one who says himself/herself from HK but attacking me all the time on my cbox.

I found it's funny as he/she kept changing the names but still the same IP. What a loser!! I don't care how much he/she dislikes me but there is a limitation for everything. I don't have too much time to deal with it but getting few minutes out from my full schedule everyday for him/her. You can say how bad I am but do NOT say anything about my friends who like to be my friends and readers. You can be a loser but do NOT embassrrassing yourself here on my blog as my blog is not for your own ridiculous drama.

No matter where you are from, you have no damn rights to judge women who are from China as you are just someone small like a dust in the world and you are nothing but a dirty mouth. You said people who likes me is poor or blind but I think the poor and blind is you since you never meet anyone on my blog so how do you know their poor or blind? Or you are just bringing the poor and blind characters to someone else?? I can see how happy you are for being a useless worm, so I'm definitely happy for you! Keep it up then. Do not bother me and my friends.

No one will stop you to F around, so go aside to F yourself...Rememeber the more you oral attacking me, the more happier I will be... I love to see you being a moron and ridiculous who will be laughed by everyone like a clown. Thank you for entertaining us tho...

Anyway, enough for now. Share my photos from beach honey shooting with my darlings!! Hope you love it!! ^^






3 comments:

  1. omg!!! I love each and every photos of yours!!!
    ganbatte!! I'm sure you can do it!!!
    you're the winner in my heart!! jia you =D

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com