Saturday, July 18, 2009

PASS...

Well, finally July 18 has passed. Some of the beach honeys are happy, the others are sad as they couldn't pass the exam before semi-final. I'm in the happy list as I passed the exam today, so do my good friends in BH contest. We were so damn nervous about it till the result has been announced. Luckily 4 of us all passed together and will be standing at Dino Beach stage on 25th and 26th of July beach honey semi-final. ^^

After today, I totally felt it was worth for spending so much time on training before. Like what they say: No pain, No gain... And it's NOT ended yet, I will work even harder for semi-final and try my best to get into final. Now all girls from April, May, June and July will be combined together to fight with each other on the stage. It was quite strong competition since there are around 90 girls and one by one PK. Only the winning one will be in the finalist. Gosh~~Anyway, Gambateh!! ^^

All semi-final girls get many free clothes and bikini. Quite nice!! Like it!!^^

Anyway, sharing the photos with ya'll... ^^

My good friends in BH contest. We all passed. Yeah~~~^^

my lunch again is sushi from Family Mart. Yummy!!

The bikini is given by them! There're many colors like blue, green, pink and so on but we can't choose it! All clothes are putted into a big black plastic bag and we picked without seeing!! All depend on LUCK... :p

Jeans shorts are all same!!

I like the skirt!! Cute!! ^^

I hope I can get the PINK singlet but couldn't see so God let me pick blue...It's ok tho...^^

Nike set...Normal but OK ^^

All Beach honeys have this PINK T-shirt

we have to DIY the T-shirt above ourselves. I still have no idea about it!! Any suggestion??

Beach honey hat

All of us didn't dare to eat too much before we went for the exam. So yoyo and me went to a Taiwanese restaurant to have our pleasant dinner after passing the exam!! ^^

3 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com