Sunday, July 26, 2009

I will be the fighter...^^

Finally, 1st group of beach honey semi-final has ended yesterday and luckily I'm in one of 48 finalists.

It is the happiest pageant I've ever had since my family was there to support me and they were shouting so loud to cheer for me. Well, I was so damn happy and touched by them. Every time I felt real happy from inside my heart while I stepped on the stage and saw my family. My mom was so cute that giving me flying kiss....LOL...

Yesterday I was happy because I'm in the finalist but I felt sad because Yoyo didn't make it. We promised each other that we have to make to the final together and have fun together, now she's out which makes me feel so down. Today is our another 2 close friends' semi-final, we will be going to cheer for them and hopefully they will make it! Pray hard for them!!

Beach honey contest is one strong competition even I have lots of experience but couldn't be confident to face it! The girls are just too good. No matter dance, catwalk or pose, they are just so good at everything.

Our 1st final is on Aug 20th fighting for top 32 on Aug 22nd. I will be the big fighter for it and always perform the best. I'll be fighting harder for my family and friends!! Jia you zeyi!!

My kawaii section...

Dance section with DIY shirt...My dance sucks and I need to improve it so much...

Cocktail wear. one of the beach honeys and me

She's Gemini and I'm Libra...We are 100% match!! lol

3 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com