Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shanghai Beach Honey Audition...

There is something wrong of connecting with Proxy and I've been trying so many time to upload all photos from Beach Honey audition but failed. So will try to do it again tomorrow!!

So let me talk about the audition now. I have to say that it's a successful event and there were so many girls to participate it. The main sponsor is Dino Beach Shanghai; you should definitely go to Dino Beach once as it's a huge water park and fun.

July 4th was the 4th audition of beach honey but yet so many girls went. I was really nervous but hell excited. As you know, non of beauty contests are fair and I heard many girls were saying about "pre-selected rule"...But u know, I just don't want to believe it and tell myself that maybe this time is different. lol...

Well, our 1st "test" is catwalk and poses. Honestly I was confident of it as I know how to catwalk and pose and I thought I could be pass by the 1st test, then I don't have to go for dancing test. But sometimes what you think is not what it is. I did not pass the 1st step. 10 girls in one group and 2 were selected as getting the "Passed card" which means they can just go for the shoot and no need to stay for the next dancing round.

Being honest, I was quite disappointed since I payed so much expectation on my catwalk because I dunno how to dance...LOL! So yea, I had to stay there and wait for my 2nd chance which was dancing. Hell, I was really worried as I'm not good at dancing at all. I tried my best to practice dancing and tell myself that I have to do it because I really want my family to see me on stage once. lol

Since there were too many girls, time was getting late till we went for the dance competition. Finally was my turn but I totally forgot my steps and just did whatever I could think in my mind. I was so down when I went back to backstage because I didn't do it well and most of the girls can dance! Results were known after 3 minutes I guess, trust me that I can even hear how fast my heart was beating. When they called Number 5 Shen Zeyi, I was standing still because I was kinda shocked from thinking that I'll be out.

Yeah, so happy that I passed the audition and some guy interviewed us. I was really really excited!

Our dancing class is started now, and I will go on Tue and I tell myself that I have to go all training classes since I'm not good at dancing, so I have to pay more working in it. No matter how tired it will be or how hard the dance will be, nothing could bring me down. I will fight for it hard!!!

So the girls who were selected from the 4th audition went to Dino beach for the shooting today. The theme is kinda Japanese kawaii style, and all of us were looking great today!!

Anyway, good luck to myself and have fun!! ^^

Yoyo and me at shooting! Guess how old is she?! 17~~!!!! Shocked right?! She's the youngest among us! Gosh~~5 years younger than me!!



Done shooting! Heading back home!! I miss home!! I was really exhausted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com