Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pls vote for me ^^

Hey guys, I need a favor from ya'll. Please vote for me on beach honey website: http://www.64783333.com/ Since it's written in Chinese, so I screen shot the page to show that how to vote for me...Thx so much and appreciate your votes!!

Here are the steps of voting:

Firstly: Click #1 (沙滩宝贝) on the top of the site which I used red cycle marked it.
Secondly: Click #2 (09海选佳丽)

After you click the step #2, it shows you the page above and my photo is on the 5th row, 3rd pic and my name is 沈泽一 in Chinese written. So please click my photo...

Once you clicked my photo, it shows you the page above. Click the yellow words which means Support Me in English and marked by the red cycle as you can see from the photo above....Then done!! Thx buddies for your votes. ^^ I need you support!! Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. all the best to u dear!!! hope u win the crown!
    VOTED u dear. how many times can we vote u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done~ Good luck for your competition~!

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com