Wednesday, July 15, 2009

There are always something in my life ^^

I'm sure most of the people enjoy their life everyday, so do I... I love to hang out, chit-chat and make my memory keep in full storage. :p

Maybe there are people dislike the way I am but I do love myself and my life a lot. I'm a very optimistic and happy girl who loves to get along with everyone. There is no one perfect in the world, and it's impossible to make everyone loves you. For me, being myself and doing things I love to do make me so satisfied.

I'm quite lucky as I have an extremely understanding family who always stand at my back to support me. That's the reason why I can always be myself and be happy.

To me, no matter small things or big things are happening in a day are always something for me. And I love to write it down for future memorizing. I cherish each single second of my life and it's my duty to remember them as well. ^^

You will be much happier when you really feel your day, your life. No one knows what will happen next second, so just enjoy life and F all worms which are trying to eat you!! :D

My day out with Zara. She just came back home for holiday from NZ. We had our favourite Sour & Spicy fish. Yummay!!

Si Chuan style food!! Spicy!! :p

Who is the sexy lady with Gucci handbag and Dior shoes??!! It's Zara---The very "cold" but "hot" inside woman! lol

Zara and me. We were high-school mates!! ^^

Smart people open one fresh fruits shop where you can drink fresh juice and eat fresh fruits!!

It's papaya, coconut milk and the lil round thing which i dunno how to call!! LOL...It's hot but damn nice!!

I love fresh tomato juice. how about You??!!

Grab the Lacost bag from my mom. She's heartbroken but I'm extremely in love with it!! LOL

With YOYO's mom...Look at the lil bichon---so cute!! ^^

It has been 6 years that I have not met my step-sister ( we have the same father but different mom ^^). She's much taller than last time and look more alike my father! haha~~Don't you think she looks like mixed with African? Dark skin, big eyes and braids...Love her so much! She's so cute and telling me all stuff back in Harbin just like a lil grown woman! :)

Lotus seedpod...

My father and my sister in his hotel...They do look alike each other a lot~~ :D

My sister's braids...Cool eh?! ^^

My cousin Apple and I brought Chanel out for shopping. She met a silky Terrier in a mall and they fell in love!! lol

My new phone case accessory! Cute eh?! :p

Red bean + puding ice shake. Nice~~~^^

My favourite green tea ice shake with red bean.

You have to try red date yogurt once. It takes your heart easily! lol

Zeyi = Snack Queen... lol

These are the best sausages which are from Haerbin, China. I know it looks quite disgusting! :p

The best candy I've ever had. It's from Taiwan which is given by Li Meng (One of the beach honeys)

Yoyo and me are extremely happy with the candies... :p

1 comment:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com