Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Countdown...

Finally the 76 semi-finalists are out from 4 months. Of course we are excited as we are in the semi-final of Beach honey contest but yet nervous. We have to face different girls and compete. Most of the girls are so good which makes the competition even harder.

76 beach honeys are divided into 2 groups. I'm in the 1st group which the semi-final night is on 25th of July and the other group is on 26th of July. Well, only 2 days left and I feel quite nervous as it's my 1st contest which my family will be here to support me! I feel kinda stressful since I don't want to disappoint them. I want to make to the final but the competition is hard. I never felt nervous about any contests before but this time is different as the girls are such strong competitors and this contest is so much different from others which I've joint before.

Luckily I have 3 best friends here who are sharing everything with me and we make each other feel much more comfortable in this competition. Unfortunately only Yoyo and I are at the same semi-final night and the other 2 girls are at 2nd group. Wish 4 of us will perform the best and make to the final together! God bless...

At Dino beach, Shanghai for our rehearsal.

Our lunch time, we decided to diet so we didn't eat anything but drink sweet stuff...LOL...Some mango drink

Red beans with ice. Diet???? lol

Herbal jelly "Gui Ling Gao"

Simi coconut!! yummay!

Almond tofu...

4 of us went to shop some stuff for our semi-final. Gao Wei stepped on chewing gum which made the cigarette and paper stuck on the slipper! So disgusting!! lol

We bought the same slippers from Pink!! Lovely!! :p

Well, we decided to diet so didn't eat at lunch but at the end we broke our rule as we could not handle the hunger! LOL

Some spicy and sour bamboo noodle! Trust me, it's damn nice!!

Pikles---Green chilli and kimchi

Did this at a photo accessory shop! cute neh?! :p

Big ribbon at back!! love it!! ^^

Gao wei and I bought the same dress! love it!!

My beach honey DIY t-shirt! how is it?? Nice??? :p

This set is for 1st round---dancing!!

I notice that I love ribbon stuff!! ^^

Ribbons again!! necklace and earrings!

Our full rehearsal day!! Everyone looks so busy!

my dancing round style

Make-up artist and me

Make-up in process!! :p

I love my eye make-up

Pretty Gely and me at beach honey full rehearsal...She's a strong competitor!! :p

Love the hair style ^^


YOYO at my back doing her hair!! :P

My cute lil sister yoyo and me!!

My pic is at the top of Dino beach website!! happy!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com