Monday, June 29, 2009

Highschool girls...

Do you still remember your high school time? I do...haha!! My high school was fun and crazy, and yet I had not finished my high school but went to Malaysia for studying... I was lucky to run away from National Matriculation Test! Trust me, NMT in China was crazy! Students are so stressful that you have no idea.

I was studying in a private high school and the rules were really insane. We had no stores to buy snacks or drinks; we couldn't bring any food to school since they had prepared everything for us; we couldn't use mobile phone and we had to wear uniform everyday. Well, those rules might be nothing for you, but for us it was a big deal. Because we took it to compare with Government school where are so free of everything.

What's good about my high school? Only because of American English teachers, Japanese classes and chance to travel and study in Europe on Summer holidays?! Honestly, most of my classmates hated this school because we had no freedom at all and super mean teachers.

I found it was fun tho. I still remember how we skipped our noon-sleep time and sneak outside to buy snacks but got caught; fought with all teachers and so on... Especially me, I went to get my 1st tattoos and pierced my tongue. Of course my father got called. What to do tho?! What's done is done, no one can change it! :p

There are so much memories of my high school which is impossible for me to write it all. And now is 2009, most of my classmates like me studying abroad and some of them are working for the families. Think back of our old times, we were just laughing so much!!

High school is only once in everyone's life, and I love it...

Today I went out with Wendy and Yao who are my high school classmates and good friends. One pleasant day!! ;)



Our 1st station---Mecco. Love this drink. Mango, Aloe, coconut milk and jelly...Yummay!

Yao has just arrived and we wore the almost same hat... :p

It's been a long time...

Mango milk shake...Thumbs up!

Fruits puding

Happily listening... ^^

High school Girls lol

Now no more high school...we are older!!

Yao and Wendy

Wendy and me (OMG, I'm so damn TAN) lol

Our 2nd station---KFC. New summer drinks from KFC

Squid on Stick and Cheese chicken balls from KFC

Seaweed fish bars from KFC

Always the favourite from KFC---Little spicy chicken wings

Wendy on the phone with Danile who is our high school classmate and now in Ireland

I wasn't posing, was passing the photo to Wendy as Danile was on the phone :p

Stroke hat girls... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com