Friday, June 19, 2009

Blessed...

I'm sure people who viewed my blog know that my parents divorced when i was small. I did not have a pleasant relationship with my mom since then. As I grown up, we become better and only these years we are starting to be closer and closer. Because she is my one and only mom in the world and no one can ever replace her in my heart.

I used to think that my mom did not care about me so much but now I felt I was so wrong. I'm always blessed by my family, of course my mom too. Who does not love their own kids?! Even I don't live with her and she left me when I was so young but I know that she loves me a lot just like she loves my step-brother.

I have a same face as her and also my brother, we are family!!! I'm really sorry that I was being misunderstanding to her before. It feels nice of talking to your own mom when you feel down or helpless and there is nothing could compare with mom's hug and love. It's just so sweet and safe.

I'm a 100% family girl...I could not live without having my family. No matter is my grandparent, dad or mom, they are the strength of my life. Arrr, so emotional me...lol

I went to mom's house having dinner with her and her husband, I kinda accept her current husband now as he is a funny man and seems nice. As long as she's happy, I'll be happy for her.

I noticed that my mom has changed as year by year. She becomes patient and more tolerant. Going out with her now feels so fantastic and I love the feeling. We can talk about everything now which is really nice...

Anyway, I had an extremely nice day with her yesterday. ^^


Ready for out ;)

My precious and me

Chanel Belle loves facing the fan all the times. It's so cute. :D

Waxberry in the season...Love it!!

My mom's wedding photo...Isn't she pretty??

I always think my mom looks like Brigitte Lin...What do you think?



I have to mention that my mom has a gift from God. Her hands are amazing that she can make incredible cross-stitch patterns which are so priceless. Check out the ART which are all made by my mom herself. It's only part of them. I was definitely amazed.

This one is still in process...Can you believe it's all made by my mom's hands...Looks like a painting.

Cross-stitch bamboo.

It's not a painting...Each part are stitched...Insane!!


This one is crazy...Look at all the words...I can never make it. lol



Chanel and her grandma...hahaha

At Mecco, having some drinks.

Zeyi in 24 years later and Zeyi in 2009... lol

Mom and daughter in the house... ;)

Lemau Ice...LOL...I didn't think I can see it again here in China...It's just so popular in Malaysia.

Mango salad.

Gotcha mom...It's cute tho... ^^

I asked my mom to take a photo for me and she really thought only take me in the photos besides the Lemau Ice...LOL

Bought a new hand carry for myself...I love it!! Thx mommy!! haha

This pants is for my dance class...I don't usually wear sports pants. It's nice to wear after such a long time tho... :p

3 comments:

  1. its good to hear that u're in good relationship wit ur mom..she looks so trendy..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. our parents are always there for us but when they are feeling down, they sometimes don't have anyone to turn to. since you are big girl now (hahaha), its your turn to take care of your mom too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for the comment guys...My mom and I are getting along so well now, and im very happy with it.Yeah,mom is getting older so ill definitely take good care of her...No worries.haha ^^

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com