Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hola...

wow, it's been a while bloggers. Finally installed internet at grandma's house today!

I'm pretty busy lately hanging out with my families. They love Chanel so much, should say everyone loves her here. She's so free walking around at the mall, having dinner at restaurant, chilling at tea place and barking at everyone as she wishes. lol... It's really nice for her staying in China at least it's a dog lovers country which is totally different from Malaysia.

Well, I have to say that I eat too much at home which make me worried about my weight. lol...Who can say No to home-made food tho?! :p

By the way, I miss my Malaysian fellows. I know you guys miss me too right? hahahaha...

Sharing some home photos now...


Chanel is getting ready for airport...

Chanel is waiting for boarding...^^

Chanel and daddy. Gonna say bye-bye babe...


Chanel's 1st day in China...sitting on a baby chair and having a blast dinner with my daddy and his friends.


Chanel's 2nd day at a Beauty & Spa shop with my mommy.

I love seafood...^^

Chanel at ping-pong training school...^^

My one and only gorgeous mom...Isn't she HOT? ^^

Chilling...

Our tea time...My rose tea...:p

The best chicken feet in the world...You eat it, you addict to it...

Chanel goes shopping with my grandma...^^

In a supermarket with grandma

Chanel is happy and she's so popular there!! haha

The two gorgeous women... ;)

I dunno how to call the flower in English, it smells grate just like perfume...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com