Sunday, June 14, 2009

Morning ^^

I'm so healthy. lol

My routine has been changed since back home. Getting up early every morning, having the best porridge, salty duck eggs and pickles which made by my dearest grandma. All feel good. ^^ There is no place like home, I'm definitely feeling it right now.

Well, lately I have no photos of mine to share but soon I will. I'm being a lazy-bone baby at home and enjoying each single precious time with my family. My grandma is so cute, she treats Chanel Belle like a real baby and baby talk to her. It's so sweet! haha...

Chanel is not eating her own dog food anymore but human food. Grandma bought chicken livers for her and she loves it. I hope Chanel won't be spoiled too much! :p

The weather here is nice now. Feeling cool most of the time, no need air-conditioner to be on yet, love it! Ahhh, still dunno when we will move to new house, I'm heard that all buildings are done but the road is still in process. Hopefully we can move in before August when Mir is coming. Expecting my new lovely house. :)

Planned a pleased schedule: 1. Around June 20th, going to dance class. 2. Starting my clothing business once cash on hand lol...3. July 4th, going for Beach Honey Shanghai audition. Hopefully I can get into semi-final and final. God bless me please, i really need it!! hahaha.

Well, that's all about. Have a nice day buddies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com