Monday, June 22, 2009

Chanel is big woman...

Yesterday, Chanel Belle is officially becoming an adult. Because she had her 1st period. hahaha...It was surprised and amazed to see it as I never saw a dog got period before. So yeah, my baby girl is a big woman now, it's time for her to fly off mom's arms and find her own paradise. lol...

I brought her for grooming which was her 1st grooming in China. Since the weather here is extremely hot, I decided to cut her hair very short. Honestly, the groomer's skill didn't impress me at all. I wasn't so satisfied about it. And I also doubt if they really used dog shampoo to shower her as Chanel still smell the same and looks not clean, plus they did not clean her paws' hair which made me upset. My friends told me that shop is very good but I really don't like it since the house of Groomer in Subang, Malaysia is so much better that is another level. I miss it, so does Chanel ^^

Yesterday we met a lot of dogs and the funniest thing was all male dogs. They can smell that Chanel is on her period so no matter where I go, they were trying so hard to get Chanel Belle which freak Chanel out. lol...And I was trying my best to protect my baby, I don't want her to find a wrong boyfriend. lol...Maybe at next period time, I'll bring Chanel to meet a boy who is same size and breed as her to do their "own thing" since my mom really wants a dog like Chanel. :p

Share some photos of Chanel grooming and the boys... :)








5 comments:

  1. yes...i was experience my dog...its amazing, your chanel is look pretty..no matter how short the hair..its suit her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!my dog,Jojo has had her period last year..
    but after tat,it stop..i dunno why..d male dogs were crazy!!XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah...all male dogs look so desperate. lol...My innocent baby Chanel now can feel the same too I guess...:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. that white dog damn cuteee and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the 2nd last one right?? and Huge~~haha

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com