Saturday, June 27, 2009

Now I'm satisified...^^

Since yesterday the 200 clusters of hair extension were not enough for me, so I went to get 200 clusters more today. Now my hair looks so thick and long and I'm really happy with it...But hey, there are so many clips stuck on my hair and they're so tight, it kinda hurts me and feels heavy....It will be alright after few days tho...

Now there is another way to get hair extension done is tying with your own hair but I don't like it as it gets tangle faster...

Now let me show you the final result of my hair...^^

4 comments:

  1. last time i did for mine also..its cost me RM 2200 but i gave up just on 3 month...as u said the clips is hurts me some much..very difficult to take care..:-P Rain here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really expensive in Malaysia i know...hahah!! In China,we can always do it and remove it as its not expensive!! :p

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com