Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm just so happy...

Today my mom dragged me to Hangzhou with her to pick up my brother. It was one pleasant day again with my family.

As your information, my brother is in a famous sports school in Hangzhou and he plays ping-pong. He won many games even he's only 9 years old. Soon he will be going to province team and trained by my cousin. My brother is a soon to be Olympic champion. hahaha...I'm really proud of him.

You know, it really feels nice to be with your family. It's so sweet. No need to worry about anything, just chill...So blessed. I had a long time apart from my family and now, i can finally enjoy the time with them. I'm so happy.

My mom loves Chanel Belle so much. She plays with her and feed her human food even I keep stopping her but she never listens to me. She said she can't stand Chanel's eye contact while we are eating, it feels pity. I kept telling her how bad if we feed Chanel human food as she won't eat her dog food anymore, but it doesn't help. What can I do?! lol...My brother is scared of dogs but slowly he's fine with Chanel now. I hope he and Chanel can be good friends sooner or later. :p

At petrol station. Chanel looks cute with her new hairstyle. :p

Traffic in Hangzhou. The thing is people drive crazy there. They never follow the law and like to cut way suddenly.

Happy happy me ^^

Watching my brother and other kids training ping-pong

The lovely little man

Feeding Chanel water.

So cute. Like a girl...LOL...Better don't say that he looks like a girl in front of him, he will be pissed...LOL!

Such an actor. lol

My favourite burger in KFC.

My little man

The proud mother and her children ^^

So far it's the 1st place that we can't bring Chanel is KFC, but the staff gave us a box to put her in.

I love them...

Whose muscle is bigger?

Shopping...

They're checking dog food for Chanel...Awww, my babygirl is so blessed

My little man and my little woman

I'm the proud mother of Chanel... :p

Chanel looks so happy...she's smiling ^^

2 comments:

  1. wow... they allow pets in the supermarkets? ur dog is very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com