Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally---I got the date...

I bought ticket back to China today. Fly at 08:20am, 8th of June, 4 more days to go. Well, kinda weird feeling. You know what I mean. I'm an emotional girl, and I dunno how I will feel when I'm at the airport on June 8. Trying to be tough, haha.

4 years life in Malaysia, wow~~ It's ended. I will miss here for sure and I sincerely wish fellow Malaysians could come to visit China one day, it's fabulous :D (PS: Don't come with travel agent, they just take your money but do nothing. You want truly explore a country then ask some friends to come along, it will be much more fun.)

Anyway, I would not stop blogging and I will definitely keep sharing and listening here. I hope you guys will love the stuff I share and give me feedback since I love listening what's in your mind. :p


Just a random Kinder surprise photo. I love having this because I love to collect all toys. It's so fun! ^^

China Southern Airline KL Office...

My journey: 08:20-11:55am-->Guang Zhou; 14:50-16:40-->Hang Zhou. Long journey all because of my Chanel Belle. haha

It's so cute to see a little girl sitting there for making up. lol

My new shoes from Topshop, Love it!!

How is it? Cute? :p

Mir had to go for Miss Boiler room 3rd heat rehearsal, and those girls are the participants for tomorrow.

Rebbecca and me. She's such a nice person.

She's so sweet to me. love love...:p

2 comments:

  1. a very sweet blog from a very stylish gal :) Hope you loved Malaysia and hope u keep on blogging and show us your life in China Ze yi... I think you leaving Malaysia is our lost as someone with such great fashion and stylish tastes is rare to come by. will read and be a fan on your blog now... hopefully we will meet someday too! Mike in LA from Fbook. ( but I am Malaysian lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx Mike...its really sweet!! thx so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com