Friday, June 26, 2009

June 26th

Today is a crazy day. Suddenly raining like hell and the weather became so damn cold like freezing! Me, has to choose such a "nice" day out to get my hair done and dragged my friend Tracy with me. Pity her...LOL

I dyed my top hair to match the bottom ones. You know that 2 color of your hair is really sick...haha...And I got my hair extension done as well. Nowadays the extensions are more expensive and not as tick as before. I bought 200 clusters of hair extension but still not enough. So will go to get more extensions tomorrow.

And now, Rest in Peace to the king of pop---Michael Jackson. I was really shocked when I heard my friend said Michael Jackson passed away. I'm like "Is it true?". Sigh~~This is life!!!

My favourite Chocolate wine and Green tea flavor Pocky

Tracy doesn't want to face the camera today! lol

Dying my hair

The extensions

The result (Tomorrow will be having more photos. I'm not that satisfied of today's :p)

My friend's miniature poodle named "Lao Da" (which means Boss or Big brother). He's 3 months old only.

Such a cute boy...Super Hyper one as well

Look at his sexy nail polish lol...Actually is nail cover

So damn adorable

He seems not interested in me...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com