Sunday, June 7, 2009

It will be better...

Hey guys, I'm gonna off for China in few hours later. Honestly, I'm quite moody right now since there are so much left here which make me could not leave with fully happiness. I'm happy back to my family but I'm unhappy to leave my boyfriend and friends.

I've been telling myself to stay strong, keep the tears on your own and show everyone the happiest Zeyi. It's so hard as I'm trying the whole day. I couldn't promise myself that I'm not gonna cry later at the airport, because I know I will. Gosh, it's like something squeezing my heart right now. It hurts.

Zeyi, you are going back to make life better. You should be proud of your choice and move on. There is nothing could bring you down. Fight for your life and stay tough, you can always do it.

I need to have strong faith in myself since I know what I want for my life. Everyone is going through some hard time, I'm the everyone but I need to be the better one.

Guys, staying in touch! All the best to ya'll !! Muacksss...

1 comment:

  1. Try ask your friend teach u use Proxy server ^@^~
    Then it wont cause pain in arse for u n Mir~

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com