Sunday, June 7, 2009

I hope it's not true...

My friends back home in China just told me that they couldn't open my blog page at all...I started to google about the problem, it says China block blogger blogspot. Is it true???? Oh no~~~~~~~~~~How am I suppose to update my blog then???

God, it must be kidding me. I sincerely wish it's not true...Anyone knows about it?? Please let me know more!! I just know that Youtube can't be opened in China but why blogspot? Damn it!

How can I just leave blogger for half year to one year before I'm going to Australia? I'll go crazy then! I hope it's not true...God bless...

My dear fellows, if I have not updated blog for more than 1 month, it means I can't open it in China.

Actually, Mir and I solved out a way which is I'll still be blogging and send my post to Mir, he will help me update in Malaysia. I guess it will work and hope everyone who views my blog will still leave comments and messages, Mir will show me everything. We will still be connected, buddies. :)

It's kinda hard but nothing could stop me to blog~~Cheers

2 comments:

  1. ya heard there are many more country that blogger facebook and twitter been blog..

    but never heard china as well got that heheh ..
    perhaps just minor problem of log in :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish i can figure it out and be able to use blogspot in China...:p

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com