Friday, June 19, 2009

Pre-wedding dinner

Today I went to a pre-wedding dinner with my grandparents. Actually the girl who gets marry has no relation with me at all, she's my cousin Apple's God mom's daughter. I didnt even know who is the bride at pre-wedding dinner tonight. They invited my grandparents too, so me this extra person also followed...LOL...

Well, I felt bored as there is no feeling of wedding. Two words---Not Fun!!! I can't imagine if my wedding be like this...Trust me, I will definitely hold a SUPER fun, special and Noisy wedding for myself in future. Wedding is an extremely important thing for every girls, because we will be officially sold to the guy's family. lol...No matter what, wedding should be amazing to me!!

The weather now is killing me. You will be sweaty once step out from your house even worse than Malaysia now. Having a wedding right now, I'm sure it's so hard for the bride, the gown will makes her faint. It's HOT!!!!!!!!



My lovely grandma and me...Love her so much!!

Lots of Jujubes. At wedding, it means to have son early!

I've no idea how to call it in English.


The food was so-so. I did not eat much~~

2 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com