Thursday, June 18, 2009

oneyearand2months


June 18th,2009. 18th is my special day in each month as it's Mir and my anniversary. And today is our one year and 2 months anniversary, also our 1st anniversary of being so far away. Happy Anniversary Baby...

Honestly, it's kinda make me emotional now. Thinking of those old days which we never be apart and now between us is 5 hours flight long...Indeed I want to see him and be with him, which couple wants to be so far apart?!

We had a small conflict just now on the phone. Distance is really challenging us more and more. A phone call, a message seems not enough at all anymore...Everyday seems to be a waiting day, you feel tired and frustrated but nothing could help. Coming out with ridiculous doubts and insecurities. Gosh~~~

Today is supposed to be a happy day since we made one more month to be together again and looking forward more in future, but I seems lost and start being so weak about us. I keep telling myself to stay strong but my mind seems doesn't listen to me...

There are so much complicated things here. I can't tell everything and I pray to the God to wish everything goes well. Not only our relationship, but also something else which means a lot to me. The only thing I can do is moving on and keep myself as much busy as I can.

Anyway, happy anniversary to us.

1 comment:

  1. princess shen zeyi... u stole my heart the day i saw u. all these days that we have been together, i still look at myself in the mirror and wonder how lucky i am....there are times when i cant express what i feel. as a man i feel like i am the one who must protect u and care for u that i forget whats important!! the little thingss.. i wish i could jus fly there and come to ure door and say happy anniversary.... but guess what baby... im gonna sleep noww and im comin my flight is boarding... and ill be there before u know it... love u always and i jus hope u can be proud of me for not the perfect man... but atleast one that tries his best when it comes to those he loves..

    happy anniversary
    love u alwayss
    holla at me!! lol

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com