Monday, June 15, 2009

Long distance realtionship...

It's hard enough to make local relationships work, but having mile, States, and sometimes even an ocean between you makes it even more difficult. However, successful long distance relationships can and do exist.

For me, I found long distance relationship is really hard. I'm the type of girl who wants to see my boyfriend everyday and hear his voice. Since I'm right here in China now and Mir is all the way in Malaysia even it's only 5 hours flight but it's like killing me every day and night, but I'm being strong for both of us.


Most people will tell you that long distance relationships don’t work and that they are a bad idea. They will say anything to advise you against it. It is true that Long distance relationships are very challenging and tough but what happens when you feel a person is The one despite the fact that he/she leaves miles away? Distance romances have their drawbacks but if you are prepared for what’s coming, there is no way that physical absence will stop your heart’s desire.

Staying in a long distance relationship with someone is like a challenge. I cried at night when I miss him, I'm being upset when he doesn't call me yet and so on which make me weak and frustrated but I exactly know what will happen in the future. The future is bright and perfect, nothing can ruin it and take away from me.

I have to always be ready to deal with the loneliness. the loneliness is the toughest thing i am dealing with in my long distance relationship right know. Its hard to shake off. Its even tougher, especially when you see other people walking hand in hand and laughing together and sharing the closeness they have. It's difficult to get used to the situation but I must be prepared to confront feelings of sadness and loneliness. I know all these and I'm trying so hard just for our brilliant future. Being optimistic and positive...

This post is for HIM...I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go. To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive.

Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them.

Work it, Zeyi...

10 comments:

  1. yeah..be strong girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea,trying hard...and i will be...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. after i reading your blog..to be honestly speaking..i totaly agreed what did you mentioned and shared..it was true...i was feeling the same taste with you..I understanding the situation some time..perhaps maybe some time you wannt to share with your patner.Unfornately, he wasn't there then is make you feel frustrated...is it..
    and lastly i woulld like to add some addition.long distance relationship are related about the both of you commitment and trustfulness..if both of you can cope with these..I m' sure you and him can love always and forever..

    ReplyDelete
  4. well me and my wife, before we are married one at east another at west... i do find time to spend with her. I need to take 3 hours flight and 1 1/2 hour car trip to see her... now we are happily married with a son. Now they are at my mother in law house but i still miss them and love my wife very much. Is about trust and love... at the end with happy ending :) so don't give up easily if the relationship worth for u to keep. You can do it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for encouraging buddies!! Im working on it and I believe that both of us can do it well. Time goes faster than we know,at the end we will have a bright future together.I ask myself dont't think of current situation, think of future instead.I can make it for sure coz this is sth i love to keep forever!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. long distance relationship is definitely hard. it may work for some and it may not work for others. for me, it didn't work out for the same reason you're ssaying here - she wants to spend more time with me but i can only visit her once a week in another state.

    sometimes its very hard to feel loved, wanted and cared for when there is no one around you to show it. my ex-gf told me that. why did she tell me that? because the people around her told here that.

    when you have the same doubts, i hope you can overcome your own fears by TRUSTING in yourself and als TRUSTING in him that both of you can make it. Hope is a very very very powerful motivator. Don't ever let anyone or anything influence your thoughts or decision. it is YOUR relationship, don't let others decide for you whether its worth it or not ok?

    Wish you all the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx Philip. I would not let anyone influence me. I just need to overcome myself and be strong. It's definitely difficult to be so far apart from the one you love but what to do...Trying hard to work it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. trust me you will hav a hard time but but dont let anyone tellin u what to do.. u knw damn well what u want and if u want to make it work it will..

    i been there even up till now...me n ma boyf having 1 and a half year LDR but we never fail to complete one another somehow..

    and U guyz will meet up soon..so hang-in there

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Farah,i have to work it out!! good luck to u both too!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Zeyi! Im sure your boyfriend felt the same way as you are. Don't give up! Look forward and do things right. Negative comments set aside....=) Gambate!

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com