Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hot Day...

Today is the wedding day of Apple's God-sister's. And of course I followed them there to have launch and dinner. lol...You have no idea how hot the weather is. The heat is oppressive and my whole skin is so easy to get sticky which is really irritating. Trust me, even Malaysia's weather is HOT but never as HOT as China right now.

My day was quite full in schedule tho...Attending wedding and my dance class. Let me talk about the class today. It was really fun and the dancers are impressed me by their skills. Especially the guys who dance popping which wows me since I'm quite into popping and always want to learn it. Hey, I can do arm wave and moon walk! LOL...

Since I need to dance 30 seconds for Beach Honey audition, my instructor taught me some moves and because of I don't know which part of the song they gives us that will be my turn to dance, so all have to be depends on myself at that day but the moves help a lot to me. I was quite fast to get'em by one and half hours only and I think I can do it quite well after some practices. ^^


Today I did sporty style for my dance class. Well, I can't remember when was the last time I wear sporty pants and shoes. lol

Waiting for food. ^^

Chanel feels extremely HOT which I'm very sure about it. I'm thinking to shave her whole hair again.

My grandma loves Chanel just like a baby.

My dear cousin Apple.
My handsome man---The general Shen

I love fruits... ;) Droling...

The Groom and Bride. The topless old man at the side is more attracting me. :D

I love soup balls...Yummay!!

Chestnut.

Wanton in chicken soup!! delicious!!~~

One of my all time favorites---Beijing Duck

I think the last time I took public bus was at secondary school. I still remember at that time, I always expected to see handsome university boys on the bus and there were quite lot tho. lol...Today I felt taking bus again which made me think of those old times. :p

Waiting for the bus...HOT!!

On the bus

The dance instructors. The guy in black is really good. He danced for Louis Koo and some others celebrities.

B-boys??!! haha

She was my dance instructor today.

Red dates yougurt!! So niceeeeeeeeee!!

Bought myself a PJ. It's a bit transparent tho...lol

Falling in love with the bottle, so got into my shopping bags...haha! The faceshop Ice Flower Hydra lotion. Smell very nice...

Food and snack for my Chanel Belle...

And snacks for myself...haha!! Love the green tea and vanilla flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com