Monday, June 15, 2009

♥ Lobster

I can't remember when was the last time I went to market to buy food for home but today, I went with my grandpa. It's actually super fun to shop there except the smells which I don't admire it! lol...

Well, nowadays is little lobsters' season here. Everyone is eating it and it's one of my favourite. Yesterday I finished 2 big plates on my own...Trust me, it's a bit three delicious...I love summer in China as there are too many nice food to eat! Of course in winter as well but personally I hate winter since I hate minus degree coldness. zzzzzz~~~~~


It was super sunny outside, I'm too stupid to wear a long-sleeve shirt as my skin could not be exposed under the sun anymore... :(

Cherry Cherry...♥

I love this rice. It's beans with some brined chicken. No rice tastes better than this...Made by my grandma. It's quite famous in China tho...It's called "Xian Dou Fan" in Chinese.

Little lobsters, I'm going to eat ya tonight! LOL

Poor thing. You are just too delicious, otherwise I will let you go...:p

The most fabulous beauty queen in the world...^^...Miss Wu, Pose for ya :D

2 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com