Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm home in China...^^

I'm so happy that I can still open blogspot here in China. Thanks to a friend from Facebook who taught me how to be able to use it. It works...Excited...:p

Today was a long tiring day for Chanel belle and me. Especially for Chanel, she looks so blur since I fed medicine which makes her calm on the plane. Luckily, we are safe home now!, all the procedures for Chanel was quite easy and fast done.

Everyone here loves Chanel. She's so happy to run freely at my dad's hotel and sitting on a baby chair with us having a blast dinner. And right now, she's falling asleep in a strange hotel room right beside me. So cute! haha.

Home sweet home, I'm happy to be back. My father was so hyper while we were having dinner and now, he's drunk. lol... Well, I have to say that I miss Mir since the last time we came to my dad's hotel together which made me think of him now. :(

Anyway, I need to get some sleep. See you guys soon!! ^^

4 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com