Friday, June 5, 2009

The last...


Thursday night Jshie, Mir and I went to Miss boiler room model search 3rd heat, it was a fun night as I hang out with Jshie again. Seriously, I miss the days in Bali with my dearest girls. Gosh~I will miss them so much once I leave here. Big girls don't cry...haha
Jshie and me...Kiss kiss

My dear Jshie.



My babe and me...^^

The 2 darlings of mine

-_-''' Idiot...

Met Elvi there as well...Long time!! hehe

Jshie was so concentrated at the show

Curtain reflection on her face. Cutie.haha

I was acting...lol

My 2 favourite girls at the 3rd heat. The one at Left is from Russia, and another is Malay who is from a royalty family!! woohoo~~

Russian babe, sweet!!

The photographers and the babes

I was amazed by Jshie's rubber face...Gosh~

The 2 rubber faces.




These days are busy for Chanel's provement ( Export certificate and Health provement ) back to China. Actually it's quite easy. We went to Animal health department in Seremban and it took half an hour done. It costs RM 8 only for the paper work. haha. So now my babegirl has the complete document. Just sit on the plane and start her joyful journey on Monday. :)



The cage for Chanel on Plane.




Due to a comment from a darling, I'm gonna share how I apply my foundation with you guys. It's just a simple post.

Step 1: Apply base. I used Paul & Joe #2 base which I've introduced to everyone at the "girls' make over" pose. I like to rub it before apply on my face. It just help to make the base more even. Same step goes to foundation. I did not apply foundation today tho...^^

Haha, one messy photo. Since I was quite rushing for KL, so just roughly show it on the photos. :p

After applying base and foundation, I used M.A.C golden brown color bronzing which makes you look tan. By the way, you can use concealer after foundation but I don't really use because I'm quite lazy. :p

Using brush to apply bronzer. I love tan skin. haha

This is the blush I used for today, lovely pink.

I'm sure girls all know that smiling while you apply blush. You know why, so I'm not giving details about this step. Lately I love to make my cheek look more pink, it's kinda cute. haha! After all make up done, use facial powder to touch up which can make your face stop looking oily. So this is a simple post for the face make-up. :)




Heading to KL to complete the things which havn't done yet! I felt so in tense like there is no enough time for me. Kinda weird.



Spring roll and Spicy fish ball from HongKong food culture at Lowyat. Yummy!

Steamed pork with preserved vegetable from Hongkong food culture at Lowyat. Mir's and my all time favorite...



We brought Chanel Belle for grooming today. The groomer tied 2 little pink bows on her ears which made us wonder if it was Chanel as she was looking extremely cute, different and girlie. I'm really happy of that! The whole grooming house stuff wish Chanel has a safe journey back to China. So sweet~~~^^







As I promised my lil brother to buy him a remote control car since Mir broke the helicopter which we bought for him, I guess my brother will be very excited to drive the Ferrari on. lol

2 comments:

  1. zeyi,which saloon u bring chanel for grooming often?

    ReplyDelete
  2. House of groomer in Subang...It's a nice one...quite big as well

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com