Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Your birthday, your way...


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear Mir, happy birthday to you. Yeah, June 2nd which is today right now is his 24th birthday.

Well, I can see that we pretty much do nothing but sleeping. lol...I'm not sure if it's possible going to KL later when we get up which I really hope to go but for him, birthday is just like any other day, nothing special except one year older. For me, I'm kinda guilty that I didn't set up anything for his birthday which made me feel so wrong compare to last year his. He insists it's not a big deal and no need to do anything about it but I'm absolutely a birthday celebrating girl. Don't you feel down when you are not going to celebrate your birthday? Yea, I do.

Anyway, a big wish to my babe. Wish all the best in his life and wish he will be the one he wants to be in future who is successful in what he does always.

Love ya babe. You will definitely have a wonderful 24th and there will be so much more better ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com